Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the right use of information, we have in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Collection of Personal Information
On visiting this site, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use as well as
- To verify identity
- To identify participants’ preferences
- To register a participant in an event
- To register a volunteer for involvement in an event
- To process financial transactions (including registration fees)
- To inform event medical personnel of any relevant medical conditions of participants
- To send out important event information
- To inform participants about upcoming events
- To establish, build, and maintain relationships
- To conduct participant surveys in order to enhance the provision of our services
- To use photographs in future Mabel Outdoor Events Inc. publications including newsletters, promotional items, registration forms, or on our website.
Links to third party websites
We have included links on this site for your reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on those websites.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
The content of this statement may be altered at any time.